Every room has commonalities and unique features. Whether you are tackling the garage, attic or any other room, there is an effective approach to ensure each room is clean with quality expertise. Today, we at AAA Cleanco would like to list the optimal procedure to ensure each room in your home is properly cleaned.
What is the Highest Level of Cleaning?
1) Prior to Deep Cleaning, Declutter the Space. Any visible clutter that does not belong in the room is better off getting rid of, but at the least, find an organized place. To help simplify your deep cleaning checklist, save the stuff behind closed doors for another day. Boost your motivation to keep going by clearing clutter makes deep cleaning easier and seeing those tidy surfaces.
2) Begin Cleaning High & End Low. In this order, tackle hard-to-reach surfaces: ceiling, ceiling trim, ceiling light fixtures including bulbs, walls, the rest of the trim, and baseboards. With a telescoping handle, a clean microfiber mop or a duster is the best tool for these surfaces. a spritz of water is all you need on the mop at eye-level. Use warm water mixed with a drop of dish soap on surfaces closer to the floor tend to build up dirt and dust. Add a splash of white vinegar to the mixture to stop mold and mildew in bathrooms. With a microfiber cloth handle the spots where using a mop is awkward or inconvenient. Rinse often and ensure to wring out the cloth.
3) Windows Need a Deep Clean. With a huge payoff, cleaning windows is simple. Vacuum the sills and tracks first. From top to bottom, spritz the window with glass cleaner. Squeegee it off after you let the cleaner do its thing for a minute. It will be easier to see and fix streaks if you wipe in one direction on inside windows and another on outside ones.
4) Window Treatments Needs Attention. You do not have to worry about taking down blinds or shades, just vacuum them using the brush attachment. Fluff them in the dryer for a few minutes, while you wipe off the rod and rings instead of laundering and ironing curtains.
5) Dust All Surfaces. Using furniture cleaner and polish and a soft cloth, wipe all remaining hard surfaces. Put a clean cotton tube sock on your dominant hand to dust surfaces, moving objects out of the way with the other hand for an extra quick clean. Take a lint roller to the lampshades.
6) Tend to the Floors. For a more efficient, deep clean, you’ll have to move the furniture, even larger pieces like beds and sofas. Place furniture slides under the legs of big pieces to make moving heavy pieces easier. To get at the dirt in corners and along baseboards, break out your vacuum’s crevice tool. Clean it with a microfiber mop and the appropriate cleaner for the surface if you have a hard floor. Now is a good time to rent a professional-grade cleaner if you have carpet.
Residential Home Cleaning, Housekeepers, Maid Services, Janitorial & More in Rancho Mirage, Cathedral City, Bermuda Dunes, Indio, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, La Quinta, Banning, Coachella Valley & Riverside County California
When you need home cleaning in the La Quinta, CA area, contact AAA Cleanco for quality workmanship.