While millions of others have eaten at a fast-food joint, millions of people report visiting a full-service restaurant in their lives. Conclusion, people enjoy eating out. As a result, many buildings have their own cafeterias and food preparation areas or commercial kitchens. These commercial kitchens need to be kept clean with so many people interested in dining out. Unfortunately, no matter how delicious the food is, a dirty commercial kitchen also keeps customers at bay. Bacteria make kitchens their breeding grounds regularly. To handle their businesses’ cleaning chores so they can focus on other vital areas, restaurant or business owners look forward to hiring restaurant kitchen cleaning services. Business owners must gather knowledge about such services before hiring a kitchen cleaning service, however. With this in mind, we at AAA Cleanco would like to offer a simplified guide to understanding commercial kitchen cleaning.
Commercial Kitchen Cleaning Services Practices
1) Since improperly diluted chemicals can be ineffective, professionals use a dilution control system.
2) We first clean and then disinfect. While disinfecting means properly sanitizing the area to keep it bacteria-free, washing is to remove oil, grease and other food residues.
3) Because keeping them damp will allow the bacteria to grow and thrive, dry all the cutlery, crockery and glass are before storing it. Thoroughly wash items and then use a separate clean cloth to dry them.
4) Place chemicals in a shelf and store cleaning tools in a designated area away from food preparation area.
5) To store restaurant kitchen cleaning equipment and chemicals, a separate closet is an ideal place.
6) To eliminate bacteria build-up, keep them clean at all times and replace them frequently. For use by kitchen staff or for cleaning, use clean dish rags and towels.
7) Make sure everybody knows the cleaning protocol to follow by developing a cleaning schedule.
Simple Commercial Kitchen Cleaning Recommendations
To keep their kitchens clean at all times, some kitchen cleaning tips can be utilized by both commercial kitchen cleaning service professionals and restaurant or business staff. Below are these tips.
1) Ensure that all employees are aware of standard operating procedures by training employees to use effective cleaning practices.
2) For daily, weekly and monthly cleaning, create a checklist that everybody follows.
3) Equipment that they use specifically for the purpose is used by professional restaurant kitchen cleaning services.
4) There is no dirt or possibility of catching an illness as the kitchen staff should also learn how to clean the equipment as well.
5) During and after each shift, implement easy tasks first like tossing the trash out, removing any trip hazards, wiping the surfaces and floors.
6) Equipment and supplies regularly such as rags, mops, and towels need to be cleaned and sanitized. Additionally, you can include staff uniforms and aprons.
7) For using cleaning procedures, adhere to industry-related regulations. Approved cleaning products should only be used.
Residential Home Cleaning, Housekeepers, Maid Services, Janitorial & More in Rancho Mirage, Cathedral City, Bermuda Dunes, Indio, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, La Quinta, Banning, Coachella Valley & Riverside County California
Where it is important to maintain a clean kitchen and dining area during business hours, you can be better served with a detailed cleaning before or after with the help of AAA Cleanco restaurant cleaning services. Call us today to discuss your kitchen cleaning services.