There are few that look forward to detailed cleaning tasks every week in their home. Most have busy schedules and when there is time to clean anything more than a quick pickup, few desire to do such chores with the little spare time they have. With this in mind, it is always better to work smarter, not harder so you can enjoy more R&R and less house work. With that in mind, we at AAA Cleanco would like to share some shortcuts to expedite getting the house cleaning done.
Housecleaning Tips & Facts
1) Cleaning Route Planning. For more efficiency, take a few minutes to determine the most optimal course of action to tackle the housekeeping chores. It will save you more time down the road instead of the back and forth.
2) Have Cleaners in Easy to Reach Your Places. Find a place in the bathroom to store the paper towels and cleaning chemicals. Where many of the cleaners are room-specific, where you can store them in that room, it makes them easier and convenient to get to, especially for quick touchups and little spots.
3) Storage Bins for Organization. Minding the clutter is one of the biggest culprits to time consumption. Use bins for the items that are constantly cluttered in piles and left wherever. Stuff likes shoes, hats, backpacks and so on can get tossed in the bins and then the various family members can be summoned to put their items away.
4) Clean a House from Top to Bottom. Use gravity to your advantage and start dusting from the top and work your way down. Instead of vacuuming and then noticing the ceiling fans are dusty only to have to vacuum again, expedite the process by efficiently starting at the top and work to the bottom.
5) Clean Ceiling Fans without Getting Dust Everywhere. Ceiling fans are a magnet for dust and accumulate it very quickly. To better contain the blanket of dust bunnies, use a pillow case to envelop and wipe the blade down before polishing it. The majority of the dust should stay in the pillow case, if not all.
6) Double Duty on Equipment & Appliances. Use the vacuum to do the floors in addition to some dusting with the hose, like the baseboards, inside the cabinets, corners, walls, ceiling, and other such places. The dishwasher can do more than dishes, such as light fixtures, pet dishes, and plastic toys.
7) Soak Stubborn Grease & Grime. Tough jobs can be saved for later. For example, hard water stains are a challenge to tackle, but applying a cleaner, commercial or a DIY solution soaked in a paper towel and placed on the handles, faucet, and where there is a buildup while you are cleaning areas, or overnight, can make the job a lot easier when you return to it.
8) Hire a Cleaning Service. Keeping a clean house clean is always easier. Having a routinely scheduled professional house cleaning service keep the cleaning well maintained can open your schedule and help you maintain the pickup.
House Cleaning Service & More in Rancho Mirage, Cathedral City, Bermuda Dunes, Indio, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, La Quinta, Banning, Coachella Valley & Riverside County California
Whether you want help once a week, a few times a month a couple times a year or annual professional assistance, the cleaning specialists of AAA Cleanco is readily available to help you keep your home cleaned. Contact us today!