Their definitions are surprisingly different and require alternative solutions in order to achieve their purpose, though words cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting are often used interchangeably. In order to help provide a clear up the confusion between these terms, we at AAA Cleanco would like to take the opportunity to discuss the differences between cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting which is applicable in homes and businesses alike.
What Does a Cleaning Job Involve?
The removal of debris and organic substances from surfaces is cleaning. Generally, cleaning is more often used in residential needs as it does not require any high-level equipment or products. In addition to providing a clean workplace that is more hygienic for employees, you also portray a positive image to potential clients or visitors to your premises. Routine cleaning is generally required for:
– Door handles
What are the Steps of Sanitizing?
Reducing the concentration of bacteria in a targeted area and removing any contaminants that may cause illness is what is involved with sanitizing. To completely remove bacteria and other unwanted particles, like viruses, sanitizing is used in places where high levels of bacteria might accumulate and is often used alongside basic cleaning. Especially during cold and flu seasons, regularly sanitizing is also important to conform with standardized health and safety guidelines. Sanitize all areas especially:
– All surfaces that come into contact with food
– Communal washrooms & bathrooms
What is the Purpose of Disinfecting?
Since it involves the complete removal of pathogens and disease-causing microorganisms, disinfecting is used typically in hospital environments. In domestic properties at the end of a tenancy agreement and sometimes disinfecting is used in office deep cleans. Because the killing bacteria and infectious pathogens as early as possible is the best way to irradicate any viral matter and this solution provides the most thorough clean, disinfecting is more widely adopted now due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
What are the Benefits of Professional Cleaning Service?
When it comes to cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting your business in La Quinta, CA and surrounding areas, trusting in a commercial cleaning company is in your better interest to ensure your business is properly cleaned and sanitized. AAA Cleanco is readily available to provide quality cleaning services to the businesses in the area. With the many benefits of commercial cleaning, outsourcing your cleaning can really make a positive impact on the overall success of your business. Below are just a few benefits of having a commercial cleaning crew taking care of the bulk of your cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting needs.
1) You Make a Good First Impression – A good impression is critical for first time customers, but also potential partners, colleagues, potential employees, investors, state, city, county officials, and other visitors.
2) Increased Employee Productivity. It is proven that employees that work in a healthy, clean, organized, and stable environment are more positive and productive. They will not have any resentment when told to clean on top of their trade or skill they provide.
3) Work-related Illnesses and Employee Sick Days are Reduced. Keeping your staff healthier only means more productivity and less sick days taken.
4) Air Quality and Overall Health is Better. Having improved indoor quality helps keep the establishment healthier and combats allergies. Also, those with allergies and other respiratory issues can be more comfortable.
5) Time and Resources are Better Accolated. Spending time and resources into your business’ agenda is well worth the investment in a cleaning specialist taking care of your cleaning needs.